Sunday, November 4, 2007

At the Zoo

While in Laguna Beach, we went to see the San Diego Zoo--about a 90 minute drive south. I had an image of the SDZ as one of the best and had wanted to see it for a long time. Either my standards for zoos have increased or I haven't been to a zoo in a while and held an outdated image, but I was disappointed. We were there in the mid-afternoon and did not take very many photos, but the animals all looked bored and tired to me--a function of being captive in the zoo or naptime after lunch?






2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, Cathie. Maybe it was naptime, is all. That Panda looked zonked out. Yes, they looked bored.

Nice photos but it would have made my heart warm to see them having a grand time...

Anvilcloud said...

I seem to have high expectations of this zoo too, or seemed to.