Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nutmeg

I was debating what to write about--my troubled brother or DH's retirement plans. Both seemed weighty matters that might take some time and thought and I wasn't sure I was into it. Then it hit me. . .post some cute photos of Nutmeg (Meg)! This is a series of photos taken at my parents' house last Christmas. It shows Nutmeg coaxing their miniature dachshund (Brat) into playing with her. After all, Harry got the spotlight a couple of weeks ago. Have to give your "children" equal time.




5 comments:

possumlady said...

These are just too cute! I love the closeup with Brat wrapping his legs around Meg's face.

It's already around 10:00 am and no progress on my room! I think I need to run over to Einstein's Bagels to get some nourishment before I start moving stuff out of my bedroom. My goal is to at least get the room edged around all the trim.

Mary said...

They are playing so sweetly! Mine go absolutely wild!

Meg's playbow is so cute. Those little hounds don't know they are small, do they? I wonder who would win tug of war...

Anvilcloud said...

Meg could coax me into playing with her too.

cat59 said...

She is a cutie, isn't she? I also think her playbow is adorable!

KGMom said...

How did I miss these photos? Must have been while I was busy when our daughter was visiting.
Anyway, cute pics. I am such a sucker for all dogs, but have a real soft spot for doxies.