Friday, September 28, 2007

More Kitchen Stuff

This post is all about the kitchen and mostly just photos.

We decided to replace all of the gold knobs in our kitchen with silver ones.


We are thinking about replacing our laminate counter top with quartz. These are some samples that I ordered. I like the third from the left best (brown with white flecks). I think it will go well with our white cabinets and appliances.
Dinner the other night. The most deluxe tuna melts ever--made with crab salad, sliced tomato, grated cheddar, on a "Holland Rusk" (basically a piece of round toasted white bread). Here they are before the oven.

And, voile (sp?), dinner is served!

2 comments:

possumlady said...

Now that looks good! The crab melt that is. I also like the silver knobs and the color you picked for the countertops. When I had my kitchen refaced I requested brushed satin silver knobs but when they arrived, they were brushed satin bronze! But honestly it goes great with the new laminate called "colorado slate" that has some rusty slate streaks through it. Im thinking maybe they brought the wrong color on purpose!

Mary said...

It's amazing what knobs can do for a kitchen! I have spent hours looking for the right knobs. You have a great remodel going on there...

Now I am hungry...thanks for the yummy tease, Cathie.